27 julio 2007

B sides

"...we're just two low souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year..." (Wish you were here- Pink Floyd) Your eyes at night looking softly into my eyes... that could be painful. I felt the same strange happiness and the same strange sadness like the last time we met. That sadness means this could be the last time for us. And that happiness means that we are still together in some way. The good thing about all that is the happiness filled all the space 'cause the sadness is the shape. I drawn into your sweet eyes like never before. Last night I certainly knew that no one could look at me like that again. everytime you listen to that lovely song remember... I could be brown I could be blue I could be violet sky I could be hurtful I could be purple I could be anything you like

No hay comentarios.: